BC Interior SCI has developed the following committees. With the limitations that Covid-19 impose, we are expecting to work remotely within each committee to move forward with planning. We are inviting all members to consider becoming a part of our committees.
- To establish strategic partnerships & joint ventures with organizations & individuals to help advance our conservation & resource management objectives, for the betterment of British Columbia Wildlife.
Education & Youth – Jordan Kempf
- To create a better understanding and clarity of natural resource management to all aspects of society with a focus on BC’s wildlife populations and related dynamics.
- To provide education, via mentorship, to youth & families pertaining to outdoor activities with a focus on conservation and management of our natural resources.
Members – Dave Ryder
- To network with SCI Members throughout the Province to bringing forward and/or initiating conservation projects & strategies both regionally & provincially, “First for Hunters”.
Conservation – Ted Bocking
- To develop strategies and projects to aid in the conservation of our wildlife & natural resources in British Columbia.
Fundraising & Banquet – Dave Ryder
- The mandate of the Fundraising Committee is to assist Hunters for BC – SCI in the planning, coordination and implementation of all fundraising activities in support of the projects and activities of the Chapter.
Media / Public Relations
- To provide a high level of communications & charter branding to members, & partners creating transparency for Hunters for BC – SCI through our website & social media channels.