Hunters for BC has developed the following committees. All committees meet via ZOOM.
- To establish strategic partnerships & joint ventures with organizations & individuals to help advance our conservation & resource management objectives, for the betterment of British Columbia Wildlife.
Education & Youth – Ryan Bragg
- To create a better understanding and clarity of natural resource management to all aspects of society with a focus on BC’s wildlife populations and related dynamics.
- To provide education, via mentorship, to youth & families pertaining to outdoor activities with a focus on conservation and management of our natural resources.
Members – Dave Ryder
- To network with Members throughout the Province to bringing forward and/or initiating conservation projects & strategies both regionally & provincially.
Conservation – Ted Bocking
- To develop strategies and projects to aid in the conservation of our wildlife & natural resources in British Columbia.
Fundraising & Banquet – Dave Ryder
- The mandate of the Fundraising Committee is to assist Hunters for BC in the planning, coordination and implementation of all fundraising activities in support of the projects and activities of the society.
Media / Public Relations
- To provide a high level of communications & charter branding to members, & partners creating transparency for Hunters for BC through our website & social media channels.